Checkour more: Wyckoffanalytics
Improving Your Wyckoff Swing Trading Results with Intraday Techniques.
The Wyckoff Method works especially well for swing trading, particularly in conjunction with market turns. For his personal account, Roman uses swing trading almost exclusively; he has spent many hundreds of hours researching, analyzing and testing (with his own money!) the materials covered in these sessions. This workshop is designed for intermediate to advanced traders and will focus primarily on trades lasting from a few days to several months.
During these webinars you will learn how to:
- Identify the best structural swing trade candidates in the context of a trending environment
- Select the highest-probability swing trade candidates that should out-perform the market by examining:
- The likely character of the next move
- The timing of the trade
Utilize intraday data to enhance the profitability of your swing trading by:
- Observing intraday price and volume behavior to identify early reversal points
- Studying intraday moves to identify the character of the next swing trend
- Using intraday entry points and scaling in add-ons to build a swing position
- Looking for a change of intraday behavior around swing trade exits as early indications of trend reversal and for swing reversal confirmation of these intraday early alerts
- Define resistance and support in terms of vertical and horizontal volume signatures as well as price, as well as how to anticipate and navigate these critical chart landscapes using intraday data
- Use significant bars in combination with volume as a basis for informed decision-making regarding swing-trade entries and exits.