Ecwid - ConnorsRSI Selective Trading Strategy
The ConnorsRSI Selective Portfolio Strategy
Most traders feel that large cash allocations are a waste of time, and they believe the popular “rule” that it’s always better to remain invested in the market.
This “rule” is in reality a “myth” — one that is heavily promoted by the Financial Community.
Why? Because the entire financial industry is set up to be rewarded on commissions from invested money.
They don’t make money when you are sitting in cash!This new highly selective portfolio strategy — based on ConnorsRSI — is a perfect example of how you can find relatively hidden opportunities by trading beyond that myth.
The ConnorsRSI Selective Portfolio Strategy uses large cash positions to allow you to find strong opportunities in “beta” stocks (high-volatility stocks)
In fact, you could look at the ConnorsRSI Selective Portfolio Strategy as a “Cash Product” that Earns 15-20% Annually!
The ConnorsRSI Selective Portfolio Strategy tends to attract signals on high-beta stocks — and the high cash levels help to significantly lower the volatility of the portfolio.For over 15 years, Larry Connors has provided the highest-quality, data-driven research on trading for individual investors, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, and bank trading desks around the world.
The strategies published by Connors Research are:
- Completely Original & Unique
- You will not find these strategies published anywhere else.
- Consistent with Strategies Used by Billion-Dollar Hedge Funds
- Institutional money managers make decisions based on sophisticated, computer-run analyses of massive amounts of trading data.
- Historically Validated Over Many Years and All Types of Markets
- We quantify precise patterns to improve your trading decisions. Our proprietary database spans over two decades, with more than 12 million quantified trades.
- Tens of Thousands of Traders Have Relied on Our Research
- From best-selling books, like “How Markets Really Work”, to our PowerRatings service, Connors Research continues to give active traders tools to achieve professional-level results.