Frank Reynolds - Managing Exports
- Provides practical easy-to-implement advice on how to comply with the latest rules and regulations.
- Shows how to recoup money spent on duty drawbacks.
- Shows how to get around trade barriers in foreign countries.
- Shows how to use the internet and other technologies to reduce the cost of exporting.
- Provides insights into reducing export risk exposures.
Table of Contents
The Whole Export.
Terms of Sale.
Sales Contracts, Proforma Invoices, and Purchase Orders.
FRANK REYNOLDS is the President of International Projects, a twenty-five year old award-winning foreign trade company based in Toledo, Ohio. He writes the Journal of Commerce’s “Export ABCs” column and The Exporter’s “The Trading Desk” column, holds a U.S. customs broker license, and represented the United States at the ICC INCOTERMS 2000 Revision. He brings forty years of hands-on experience to the task of managing exports.