FulcrumTrader Delta Volume Analysis Trading Course
Cumulative Delta Volume Analysis Course
“Supply & Demand Based Futures Trading…..It Just Makes Sense!”
Finally, there’s a clear-cut, robust futures trading method based on supply & demand volume analysis that allows you to discover and act with confidence on buying or selling biases in the markets…
Our immersive video Delta Volume Analysis Course places you on the proper path to align your trading with the supply & demand driven markets.
FulcrumTrader.com provides a video based learning center, where either a developing trader or an advanced trader can learn the principles of Delta Volume Analysis and implement them in their trading. The course starts with a detailed introduction on how to set up and track both the cumulative delta volume in the futures markets and then charges forward with how to apply it to your trading!
Over 17 hours of thorough instruction with step by step guidance for the serious student!
With the Delta Volume Analysis Course you’ll learn these crucial concepts:
- Principles of Delta Volume Analysis
- Learn the 3 key principles to Delta Volume Analysis: Delta Zones of resting inventory, Delta volume divergences with price, and order flow bias and tracking.
- Cumulative Delta description, fundamentals, and applications
- Understanding how Delta is tracked and plotted accumulating all volume values sequentially for the timeframe and trading period you select.
- Order flow bias and order flow transitions
- Instruction in the art and science of real-time order flow analysis in the markets (high-tech tape reading).
- Discover the three major trade setups: Delta Divergences with Price, Hidden Divergences, and the Commercial player’s grab for resting inventory
- Helps to answer timeless trading questions: How do you know the double bottom or double top will break-out or return to the mean?
- How can I track commercial trading activity? What’s playing out in a “run for stops?” These modules allow you to spot supply and demand imbalance trade opportunities as they form high probability trade set-ups.
- Delta Zones of resting inventory (“net” SHORT and “net” LONG accumulation zones)
- Introduction to the intraday tracking of newly formed and existing Delta Zones of resting inventory….the same Delta Zones which create significant support and resistance levels.
- Price “reactivity” and price “rotations” at Delta Zones of support and resistance
- Understand how price reacts and at times rotates into Delta Zones of support and resistance.
- Auction Market concepts as applied to Delta based futures trading
- Learn the reasons why markets frequently trade back and forth between the zones of resting inventory.
- Live market use of Cumulative Delta for trade set-up and entry
- Watch recorded live market trading set-ups explained while using the powerful Cumulative Delta Volume study.
- Live market Delta based trade management and trailing stop techniques
- View recorded live market techniques to develop proper trade management with included examples of Delta based trailing stops.
- Live market trade set-ups and entries with Delta based trend-following and counter-trend signals
- See numerous examples of how traders can enter both counter-trend and trend-following intraday trades with a recorded live market perspective.
- All the information you need to set up the Investor/RT – MarketDelta – Ninja Trader cumulative delta volume study with DTNIQ feed on your computer.