HARMONICELLIOTTWAVE – THE HARMONIC ELLIOTT WAVE VIDEO WEBINAR
Harmonic Elliott Wave has taken forecasting to new heights through a simple re-organization to R.N.
Elliott’s structure, stripping away the confusion of extended waves, failed fifths and the misunderstanding that causes many wayward counts.
In this 12-video webinar lasting almost 6 hours that you can study over a period of one month you can learn:
- The basic re-organization of Elliott’s impulsive wave structure and how the Harmonic Wave Structure remains constant across all 5-wave moves
- A review of R.N. Elliott’s brilliant observations on corrective wave structures
- The different ratios applicable to both impulsive and corrective structures, the common projection ratio clusters that are applicable to all time frames and markets
- How to use the Harmonic Elliott Wave spreadsheet to match targets of all wave degrees
- Understand with greater depth the characteristics of each wave, how to estimate where key waves will reach and how to identify them
- Discover key hints, tips and advice on identifying waves
- Benefit from Ian’s 26 years’ experience in technical analysis to avoid many of the common errors and how to read charts and momentum signals that will enhance your understanding of trade filtering as well as price support & resistance
- See demonstrations of reading wave structure, listen to the logic and thought process involved in navigating the challenges and how to identify when structures are either developing as expected or beginning to break down
This is not just a webinar to teach you about the Harmonic Elliott Wave structure but to also provide hints, tips and the experience from Ian’s 34 years in markets of which he has spent 26 as a technical analyst.
Harmonic Elliott Wave offers greater power, logic and understanding of price action
An attendee for a live webinar commented:
I am a part-time trader, who was struggling to understand how to use Elliott Wave processes to identify and manage my trades. I had great difficulty – the Elliott Wave counts “didn’t add up,” – something I couldn’t defend logically, but something I experienced over and over – a frustration with the method.