Investopedia Academy - Options for Beginners
Course DescriptionYou’ll learn to:
- Improve flexibility in your portfolio by adding options
- Approach Calls as down-payments, and Puts as insurance
- Interpret expiration dates, and distinguish intrinsic value from time value
- Calculate breakevens and risk management
This course includes:
- Over 5 hours of on-demand video, exercises, and interactive content.
- A free Excel spreadsheet that helps you calculate the value of your options over an inputted time and value.
This course is for: intermediate and experienced traders, and a brokerage account is a prerequisite. It simplifies options buying and selling and—above all—shows you how to “wait for the slow pitch.”
Certificate of Enrollment
Receive an Investopedia Academy Certificate of Enrollment with this course
Students and U.S. military may be eligible for reduced pricing. See this page for details about how to apply.