John Locke - The Trading Triangle Maui 2016
Explore in depth the business side of trading. Learn how much money you need to succeed, understand how to position size for success, determine cash flow expectations, and find out what you absolutely must know to preserve the capital you so rightly deserve.
Included in the course is lots of discussions regarding Mastery and the Trading Business to include:
- Imperative considerations BEFORE you quit your job and become a full-time trader
- How to set up budgets – SPREADSHEET INCLUDED!
- What is needed for net worth and how much should be used for trading – SPREADSHEET INCLUDED!
- Setting up your trading accounts for success
- Cash Flow Projections – SPREADSHEETS INCLUDED!
- Hedging and disaster planning
- Capital requirements for long-term success
- SPECIAL – The Business of Options Trading, a presentation by Dave Thomas
Learn what you need to know about trading mechanics in order to be successful long term. Uncover the secret to low risk, high probability trades. Observe how to create and modify Broken Wing Butterfly trades to match your objectives, how to hedge your positions, and when to exit so you can avoid those unexpected draw downs.
We dove deep into Broken Wing Butterfly trades and behavior, adapting to market changes plus:
- How to adjust and position size
- Adapt with advanced M21 style trade planning
- Systems development
- Defcon levels
- Emergency Gap Down Procedure for the M3
- SPECIAL – Trading On The Go, a presentation by David Heinzen
- BONUS – Successful Options Trader panel with SIX talented traders who share their SECRETS to GREAT TRADING!