kconstable29 - Booking Consulting Masterclass
Here’s what you get:
- Screen-shared video training: that walks you through exactly how to get started as a paid consultant.
- A detailed class handout document: that has a sample pitching template, and pitch example that walks you through all of the teachings and strategies.
- Practical training: on how to build your social proof as a consultant.
- A sample consulting contract template: that gives you an idea how to structure a consulting contract.
- Steps to book your first few gigs: and how to go international.
- How to get started: consulting with companies locally, nationally, and internationally.
- You will have a TON of assignments: to make sure you understand and have all the tools and information you need to book gigs.
What This Masterclass is Not
This masterclass will not be what you typically see online. I won’t be teaching you high-level strategies that sound good but aren’t practical. I won’t be teaching you tactics that worked five years ago but won’t work now. I won’t be teaching you how to book social media, podcast, or Internet marketing industry conferences that won’t pay you to speak. I WON’T be teaching you how to book consulting with individuals.
What This Masterclass is
This masterclass is step-by-step. You will learn how to create the right foundation, learn how to find and pitch gigs, and get access to documents that will help you build a thriving speaking and consulting business. The focus of this masterclass is booking gigs at midsize companies, Fortune 100-500 companies, and large multinational corporations all over the world.
***This is not a live class and there is no ongoing support with this masterclass***
Here’s What People Are Saying:
“I’ve taken A LOT of courses over the years to improve my skills and grow my business. I have to say that I’ve never felt like any of those instructors were as personally invested in my (and all of the students) success as Kimanzi has been in this course. It is a wonderful feeling to have that kind of support not just in teaching you the material, but being there with you in the trenches pushing and helping you along as you apply the curriculum.