Optuma - CMT Level 1 Prep Course
CMT Level 1 Prep Course
Are you ready for the upcoming CMT1 Exam?
The Optuma CMT1 Prep Course, updated for the 2018 curriculum, has been designed to help you to prepare for the exam. In thirteen sessions, we cover all the material that you need to understand, and review how to tackle questions in the exam.
- 1 – Principles of Technical Analysis, Charts and Trends
- 2 – Breakouts, Patterns, Market Participants and Dow Theory
- 3 – Patterns
- 4 – Point & Figure and Elliott Wave
- 5 – Averages and Seasonality/Cycles
- 6 – Confirmation and Breadth
- 7 – Options, Volatility and VIX
- 8 – Trading Models and Relative Strength
- 9 – Statistics and Testing
- 10 – Financial Assets
- 11 – Efficient Market Hypothesis
- 12 – Ethics
- 13 – Exam Prep
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions (by checking the box under the “Add to Cart” button) before you can sign up to the course.
- You acknowledge that the course you are purchasing is for your own personal study.
- You acknowledge that this course is not a guarantee that you will pass the exam.
- While every effort is made to provide accurate material, Optuma will not be liable for errors or missing content.
- You acknowledge that the Slides, Videos, Notes, Forum Responses, Email Responses, and any other CMT related communication produced by Optuma are the copyrighted works of Market Analyst International Pty Ltd, trading as Optuma.
- You understand that a breach of these terms & conditions will also qualify as a breach of the MTA code of ethics and will disqualify you from obtaining the CMT designation.
- There are no refunds on Optuma courses once you access the material.
- You will not share, copy, forward, reproduce or create competing material from any of the Optuma material provided to you.
- You will not allow any other party to share, copy, forward, reproduce or create competing material from any of the Optuma material provided to you.