PIVOTBOSS - SECRETS OF A PIVOT BOSS BOOTCAMP
The SPB Bootcamp Training builds on the foundational concepts and techniques that are taught in the book Secrets of a Pivot Boss.
This training teaches traders a pro-style approach to the market, while building an advanced understanding of price-based setups and how to execute entries and manage exits for these setups using advanced techniques.
3-Part Secrets of a Pivot Boss Bootcamp Training:
- The SPB Bootcamp training is delivered in 3 parts — Foundational, Setups, and Trade Management, which are designed to teach traders the crucial aspects of identifying, triggering, and managing trades.
Part 1: Getting Started with SPB
- Secrets of a Pivot Boss lays the essential foundation for how traders must approach the market, which paves the way for more advanced forms of analysis and techniques.
- Getting Started with Secrets of a Pivot Boss is designed to supplement the foundational concepts taught in the book to bring you up to speed faster with a pro-style approach that you can trade with confidence.
Part 2: Mastering SPB Price-Based Setups
- Mastering SPB Price-Based Setups teaches you 4 powerful price-based setups that can be used in any market by all traders, from scalpers to investors.
- These high probability setups help you identify remarkable trading opportunities in all timeframes, and can be used to create market scans, mechanical strategies, and fully automated trading systems.
- This course will explain each of these setups, and will also provide tips and guidelines for qualifying and trading these signals.
Part 3: Executing Pro-Style Entry & Exit Techniques
- Executing Pro-Style Entry and Exit Techniques provides the necessary training to execute great entries and manage positions like a pro.
- This course teaches 2 pro-style entry techniques and 2 pro-style trade management techniques, which are designed to help you trigger fantastic low-risk entries and manage trades from a position of strength.
- This course will help you negotiate better entries, reduce slippage, limit initial risk, and ultimately mitigate risk in any trade.