Pristine - Greg Capra - Intra-Day Trading with Market Internals I & II
Based on years of experience, Greg reveals key concepts including:
- Understanding the TICK and how to use it to determine short-term market turning points
- Understanding the TRIN and how to use it to determine market strength or lack thereof
- Understanding the Intra-day Advanced-Decline line of stocks and how to use its levels
- Understanding the Intra-day Advanced-Decline line of volume and how to use its levels
- Understanding the Intra-day Total Put/Call Ratio for monitoring option trader sentiment
- Using Intra-day Market Internals to determine Relative Strength and Weakness
- The use of Sector lists to find where the money is flowing into and out of
- How to use Reversal Times during the trading day to time your trades and market turns
- Learn how to put all this information together for your intra-day Trading
The methods outlined by Greg Capra can be used to pinpoint higher probability opportunities in the market. The advanced session of the course is a real eye opener for the beginning or intermediate trader, while the seasoned pro will find Greg’s approach to intra-day trading both powerful and effective.
Run time: 90 min. Intra-day Trading with Market Internals Part I and II are videos that the intra-day trader should not be without. In these videos, you will learn the all the internals needed and how to interpret them to successfully know what the current market environment bias is and in turn guide you to what yours should be. Most traders base their bias on their hopes and wishes for price direction, which is a common reason for failure. In this video you will learn how to determine what sectors to focus on to find the stocks that are being accumulated that day. You will learn to use this information for Relative Strength and Weakness Analysis to zero in on the best stocks to trade. Of course, this does not occur throughout the trading day without pause, so it is essential to know what times of day the reversals are most like to occur based on prior history. All this is and more is covered in these two streaming videos.