Vince Stanzione - Making Money From Financial Spread Trading
“Whether you’re a complete beginner or you trade the financial markets already, I’m certain I can help you make more money and give you an unfair advantage … REGARDLESS of market conditions. “
REGARDLESS of whether these markets are booming … crashing … or even moving sideways!! What I’m talking about takes around 30 minutes a day (… lunchtimes or evenings are fine) and even if you have NO experience of this kind of thing, as long as you have the most basic computer skills, then making between £100 to £2,000+ a day, really is possible. To PROVE how confident I am that this will work for you … I offer a full 12 months guarantee of my training … If you don’t get the results I promise then I’ll refund you in full!
What I will show you:
- How to trade typical commodities that you use every day such as oil, gas, coffee and sugar, regardless of whether their prices are falling, rising or even trading sideways. Easy ways to trade on interest rates such as Bonds, Long Gilt, Euro Dollar and Euro Swiss. Foolproof methods to profitably trade UK, European and US shares, again regardless of whether their prices are going Up or DOWN. How to make money from digital options and make profitable trades when markets go SIDEWAYS.
- Vince Stanzione is a UK born self-made multi-millionaire active in telecommunications, publishing and financial trading.
- Running his first software business from school at the age of 11 and landed his first City Job as a junior in the FX dealing room for Nat West Bank at the age of 16 with few formal qualifications. In 1989 after losing his savings and job in the 1987 stock market crash he set up a Car Phone business and in 1991 he sold which made his first fortune.
- He then returned to his love of trading and investing and built up a sizable fortune from trading and Financial Spread Betting. In 1997 he wrote the best-selling book How To Stop Existing & Start Living and the first course on Financial Spread Betting, Making Money From Financial Spread Trading.
- In 2004 he set up TV Commerce Holdings Plc which was floated on the UK London Stock Exchange AIM market in 2005.
- He pioneered many interactive television formats using premium rate telephony including The Advert Channel and Your Destiny TV. The company also made numinous teleshopping – infomercials and made TV commercials for Monstermob the leading ringtone and mobile media company.
- TV Commerce is now known as Edenville Energy Plc (LSE:EDL) and has secured six prospecting licences in Southern Tanzania covering prospective coal areas. Vince Stanzione remains a significant shareholder and continues to invest in both listed and private companies in the area of betting including Probability Games (LSE:PBTY) which is the leader in for money games such as slots, roulette, poker on mobile phones.
- In 2012 he held a new financial trading event at the Queen Elizabeth conference centre focused on the psychology of trading and called in his old friend and best-selling author Paul McKenna and Professor Richard Wiseman.