James Cordier - The Complete Guide to Option Selling
James Cordier – The Complete Guide to Option Selling
The growing popularity of selling options is undeniable, yet it remains one of the least understood concepts in the trading world. This clear and engaging guide helps you enter the market with the confidence you need and generate profits with a consistency that may surprise you.
Now in its second edition, The Complete Guide to Option Selling is the only book that explores selling options exclusively. Since its original publication in 2004, much has changed in the world of options, and the authors have provided key updates to help you take advantage of these changes. You’ll find all the information you’ll need to start writing options profitably in equities, stock indexes, and commodities and maximize your returns, minimize your risk, and even manage “black swan” events. James Cordier – The Complete Guide to Option Selling
With more than 38 years combined experience in options trading, the authors explain:
- Basic mechanics of how professionals sell time premium
- The misunderstood subject of margins on short options James Cordier – The Complete Guide to Option Selling
- Myths about option writing— and why they still circulate
- Key factors to consider when building an optionselling portfolio
- How to control risk—the right way
- Effective, time-tested strategies for selling premium
- Common mistakes beginners make and how to avoid them
Option selling provides a high probability of success that is difficult, if not impossible, toachieve in any other investment. The Complete Guide to Option Selling illustrates how to take full advantage of this unique approach and make it a profitable, high-yield component of your overall portfolio. James Cordier – The Complete Guide to Option Selling
Don’t listen to the popular myth that option selling is only for professionals. The secret is out, and individual investors can now run with it. Read The Complete Guide to Option Selling and learn how you can level the playing field with the big guys. It’s a lot easier than you may think.